[Loch-Ruadh] was Home/ ill people now free to good home 16 yr old

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 19:16:01 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/12/2004 11:42:38 AM Central Standard Time,
dkv250 at msn.com writes:
Tegwared and I do okay with toddling grand daughters, but I don't really
think we are in any way interested in going through the teen years with a
new daughter. Thank you oh so very much for thinking of us Baroness, I'll
have to come up with a really good suggestion for your consideration in
repayment :)
Gee, no one wants her and I am offering my best behaved child. I guess that
means I am "stuck" with the others as well!

Dolce
"HappyMerryHanukkahChristmasKwanzaa"