[Loch-Ruadh] was Home/ ill people now free to good home 16 yr old

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:13:06 PST 2004

Actually in the SCA there are lots of moms and dads. Those of us who don't
have kids, in the SCA, are the lucky ones I guess we can enjoy harrassing
other peoples kids and watching out for them and enjoying them, with out
having to do any of the hard things like punishing them.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape