[Loch-Ruadh] was Home/ ill people now free to good home 16 yr old

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 12:01:13 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/15/2004 11:16:09 AM Central Standard Time,
tdv250 at hotmail.com writes:
Those of us who don't
have kids, in the SCA, are the lucky ones I guess we can enjoy harrassing
other peoples kids and watching out for them and enjoying them, with out
having to do any of the hard things like punishing them.
OK, OK, I admit it...I LOVE MY KIDS. I would probably be lost without
them...heck, who would I harass and embarrass on a daily basis??? LOL  Plus, I hear
the rewards (Grandkids) are great!

Dolce
"HappyMerryHanukkahChristmasKwanzaa"