[Loch-Ruadh] Fabric on the CHEAP

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:58:24 PST 2004

I just ordered 100 yds, 60" wide, of 6.75 oz Duck Cloth (Natural
color). My total, including shipping came to $74.83. I plan on using
it for making tent sidewalls, banners and possibly a pavilion. If
anyone is interested, my source has more available in 80 yard lots and
I would be happy to give you the contact information. Please let me
know soon, as they have someone interested in buying most, if not all,
of the rest. Here is part of the original ad.

50% Poly/ 50% Cotton Duck
Approxmiately 5,900 yds. total ,60, in red 1,390 yds., natural 2,400
yds.,black 640 yds., and black and white checked,1-3/8 check 1,400
yds., 80/yd-rl, 6.5 oz. All for .60 per yard

--
Kazimierz od Wolin
Resident of Loch Ruadh