[Loch-Ruadh] dsl

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 07:57:13 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/18/2004 11:56:46 PM Central Standard Time,
PBW_RN at ev1.net writes:
Last time we checked in our area we are looking at maybe having broad band
(other than satellite) sometime in 2007. So Dolce, I totaly understand.

Magdalea/Pook
sigh
Well, at least we are not alone!  We are blessed though, we actually get PBS,
and local channels...well, 4, 5, 8, and 11.  Actually, we don't watch much TV
and when we do it is usually PBS or movies, even when we had more channels!
AOL even told us we could get broadband...tried it, didn't work.  They had
made a mistake.
Dolce