[Loch-Ruadh] dsl

Rob Wallis mac_daddy at ev1.net
Sun Dec 19 21:37:56 PST 2004

we have looked into satellite broadband <as we get our TV that way> but the
initial cost outlay <700.00 for a two way satellite dish and modem> an the
250ms lag each way that makes online gaming next to impossible, decided that
we would suffer thru on dial up, yes it makes surfing a pain, but returns to
us did not justify the cash

MacDaddy