[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Christmas Music

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Dec 20 13:46:49 PST 2004

That's not it.  This one has almost a bluegrass feel to it, but then the
bagpipes come in after the second verse.  There is a singer, but I can't
place the voice.  And the 'pipes sound more like Uillean (Irish) 'pipes
(the bag is inflated by a footpump or under the arm pump rather than lung
power).

Thanks,
Padraig