[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Christmas Music

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 07:56:08 PST 2004

You can download that MP3 legally and free at

www.negativebeats.com/l/lonestar/

I have never downloaded anything from this site so check it out before you
download. Microsoft says it is OK.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape