[Loch-Ruadh] Perfect Timing!

SWBELL sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Dec 23 14:37:09 PST 2004

Ours came today also too

Alric

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces+sidhe01=swbell.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces+sidhe01=swbell.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Cat
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 4:13 PM
To: Shire Of Loch Ruadh
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Perfect Timing!

Today as I tiptoed through the snow to get the
mail(barefooted as all good Puck should do) I was
amazed to find a thick white envelope from a person
whom I don't know. Hmmm Who could it be?? Imagine my
surprise when I opened it and discovered that it was
the long awaited AAA photo CD!!  Both discs blazoned
with the Blackstar, in a double CD case!

It was like getting an early present. Yayaya! Off to
go look at all the pics!

Everyone watch your mail!

Kat