[Loch-Ruadh] Holiday Greetings

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 29 14:04:51 PST 2004

Well, now that Chrismahanakakawanza (did you get all that??) is almost over,
I thought I would take a moment to reappear and say a quick hello to
everyone, and a big thank you for all the kindness I've been shown over this
year.  Yes, I've almost been around this merry group for a whole year!!  A
lot has happened, and I've enjoyed every minut of it, even if school has
forced me to ignore what I would like to be doing sometimes.  Well, I hope
the new year finds you all enjoying yourselves, and that I'll be able to see
many of you at 12th Night!

In service,
Boyarina Irina Radokovaia