[Loch-Ruadh] Populace

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 20:30:44 PST 2004

Does any one have an e-mail address for a vendor called Elana's it a white card with a pair of red lips on it,please don't laugh,thats her logo.
It's very important I get in touch with her ASAP,like before Gulf Wars even.
Please look in all your cards,notes etc. of SCA vender's.
Thank You
Constance L.Culvern

Ilishna <ilishna1 at earthlink.net> wrote:

Could very well be so. The last time we talked to him, he had said that they were getting in lots of orders. I think that perhaps it could also be that his company is too small to handle such a large number of orders. About 8 or 9 months ago, he use to have soooo much more on his website than he currently does. I think he was thinking way ahead of what he was capable of actually doing with the manpower that he has. I do hope though that you get your order soon.

inn illi

I am probably seeing his other side. He has never told me the status of anything in my order, never given me a ship date, and never told me when he received my payment. He was selling helmets, hilts, and shield baskets on e-Bay 2 weeks ago, so I figured my order must be ready to ship if he has enough spare to sell. Haven't seen it yet. It's been 5 weeks since he told me the helms were "coming along nicely" and would ship "in a couple of weeks."

Terrence