[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Home

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Dec 5 23:23:54 PST 2004

Kat,

Did I neglect to tell you that minions are supposed to schedule sick time at
least two weeks in advance?  Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Seriously, I hope you are feeling better now - I have never had this problem
myself, but from the descriptions provided by those who have, I think that I
can gladly forego the experience.

Padraig