[Loch-Ruadh] pets OT ....

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Dec 6 20:20:20 PST 2004

Ok...  if you dont like pets just skip this one! LOL

A friend of mine and Conall's has come by male ferret who is in need of a
loving home ASAP. It seems the ferret's human companions (as well as the
ferrets furry friends) had thier house burn down. The owners cannot keep the
ferret as they are sifting through belongings to see whats left and find
another place to live. The ferret is a male albino and he has a "castle" (as
described by our friend) not just your average cage.

If someone can take pity on this critter please let me know. Our friend says
he is a very sweet and loving ferret and that if she could afford the pet
deposit at her apt complex she would take in the ferret herself but like
many of us she is on a tight budget and cannot swing the pet deposit. As she
puts it her son "wags this poor thing around like its a rag doll and it just
loves it! comes back for more!".

Magdalea/Pook