[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf Wars question

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 6 20:43:47 PST 2004

Thats what we do
Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:Keep in mind that unless something changes this year,
you cannot camp at gulf war sunday nite. They allowed
registering last year on sunday, then people stayed in
hotels until monday, when they were allowed in to
camp.

Most of the people from LR show up and set up camp
monday. A goodly portion of them stay at a hotel
sunday nite, so they get there at a reasonable hour on
monday. Besides, partying at the hotel is fun!

Polydore

================

Actually last year we arrived in town on Saturday.
Spent two nights in the hotel and set up camp monday
morning after having checked in Sunday night. The guys
(Tegwared, Cathal, Duckie and Alric) stayed at the GW
site Sunday night (outside the gate and camped in the
vehicles) while the ladies slept in nice warm beds at
the hotel and had steak dinners delivered. *snicker*

It's my understanding that we will be making the trip
this year on Sunday morning (hopefully they will do
the early check in again this year) and will ALL sleep
in nice warm beds at the hotel. No camping in the rain
for the guys this time.

Kat

I am what I am,
   Be true to yourself 1st.