[Loch-Ruadh] dsl

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.com
Mon Dec 20 15:04:39 PST 2004

Actually, Satellite TV is MUCH cheaper than cable... and it offers soooo
much
more. With DishNetwork, we got/get 60 of the most popular channels and the
local broadcast channels for $32/month (including tax). The comperable
offer from
Charter is $44.95/month. Satellite has the on-screen program guide, you
have to pay
extra for that with cable.

//elizabeth