[Loch-Ruadh] OT - Christmas Music

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Dec 21 07:00:46 PST 2004

Seanan,

I smack my forehead and exclaim "Doh!"  I didn't think of looking to see if
they had a play list, but I'm glad you did.  I listened to the clip and it
is indeed the version I'm looking for.

What I'm hearing as bagpipes could indeed be an electronic reproduction on a
keyboard.  This is one of my favorite modern carols, and I really like this
version of it.

Many thanks!

Thanks also to Tegwared, Terence and Bear, who all offered information and
suggestions.

Padraig