[Loch-Ruadh] Holidays

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Dec 26 10:26:34 PST 2004

Now that we are all sitting in our homes looking at the wrapping paper and
bows from gifts given and received I would like to say Happy Holidays to all
our SCA friends and family. I hope we all can take this last week of 2004
and while reflecting upon the year past remember many wonderful things, and
that while we plan the year ahead we remember to plan time for ourselves,
our families and our friends. I dont know about you, but this year has
rushed past and I still had "I want to..." items on my mental list of things
to do in 2004. sigh.

Magdalea/Pook  and family