[Loch-Ruadh] santa

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 29 15:55:02 PST 2004

Well, being a good Scot, no type of money or decent barter is refused (if you're talking about Santa Logan rather than Santa Claus).

Seriously, he said that in the summer, some little kids shouted "Santa!" and ran up to him.  He replied, "how did you recognize me out of uniform?"

LOL, I guess I do need to make him a red suit.  He could make some money.

--Madelina