[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Youthful Combatants

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Thu Dec 30 21:28:25 PST 2004

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: DonnelShaw at aol.com
To: Undislosed recipients
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:43:04 EST
Subject: [Elfsea] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Youthful Combatants

FYI

If you have an opinion please let His Grace Know. I would also like to
know your opinion. Would someone please fwd this message to Loch Rudh
list as well. Thank you.

In Service to the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat
Youth Combat of Ansteorra

In a message dated 12/30/2004 1:24:03 PM Central Standard Time,