[Loch-Ruadh] Sat. Feb. 7th

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sun Feb 1 17:09:32 PST 2004

Greetings unto the populace of Loch Ruadh,

Busy times are ahead and next Sat. is one of the busiest.

For those needing garb for War, or just everyday: Garb Workshop will be held
from 9:00ish to lunch time.
There will also be a Newbie War meeting  to answer questions for those who
are attending their first War.
After a pot-luck lunch,
we will hold the first of several Banner Workshops to create new and
wondrous banners with which to decorate the camp grounds for Lughnasad. We
want to dress things up with many banners large and small, personal and
Canton. All are welcome and encouraged to come work at designing, painting,
and finishing banners. If you have portable sewing machines they will be a
welcome addition to our endeavor. There will be some fabrics and paints
available, or you may bring your own.

Garb/newbie War meeting/pot-luck/Banner workshop to be held at Laird Caerell
and Lady Aingeal's keep.
2604 Creekwood Ln. Ft. Worth, TX 76123  817-294-8136

There will also be a Woodworking and Fighter Practice afternoon and Lord
Polydore's.
660 Springfield Rd. Springtown, TX 76082  817-220-3771

If you plan to attend any of the day's gatherings please respond to this
post so that we will have an idea of how many to expect. If you are going to
partake of the pot-luck please indicate what your contribution will be so
that we don't end up with 5 bowls of baked beans and 20 loaves of bread.

Catrin ferch Rhys
MoAS LR
Lughnasad A-in-T