[Loch-Ruadh] Guess who is....

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Feb 5 15:52:54 PST 2004

We still don't know how large our spot of land will be. So right now yes
it is too late to camp with Loch Ruadh. The only reason Jock & Vivian
can camp with Loch Ruadh is because Sluggy and Gabrielle pre-reserved
space with Loch Ruadh and now will be camping in the Equestrian area.
They gave up their 10 X 20 spot in the Loch Ruadh Camp to Jock & Vivian.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Madelina wrote:

That's great!

On a related note, is it too late to register to camp with Loch Ruadh?
I ask because Logan says he wants to go to war to go play in the period
blacksmithing area (read: not taking the d*mned forge, stock, or
anything but a few hammers to play with).  He didn't want to register
before he has babysitting lined up for the kids, who are off that week
on Spring Break.  [I, of course, can't go to war (and thus watch the
kids) because I used up all my vacation this past summer being sick when
the ozone was so bad.  Wah!]

I might be able to sew a few banners, at least.  Depends if I am at the
hospital Saturday or not.  (My best friend has just gone into labor;
fingers crossed!)

Later,
Madelina