[Loch-Ruadh] The things you see on TV these days

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 16:22:12 PST 2004

I was vegging out on the couch and as I flipped
through channels I saw on the local channel 7 a bonzai
tree class. When I paused thinking... "Hmmm Mistress
Stella will teaching this soon. I should check it
out." I got a funny surprise. It WAS MIstress Stella
teaching the technique on TV!

Just called Dohmnall to let him know. It's on now if
anyone is hovering near the the PC and catches this in
time.

Kat