[Loch-Ruadh] The things you see on TV these days

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Feb 5 20:35:26 PST 2004

At 04:22 PM 2/5/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>  It WAS MIstress Stella teaching the technique on TV!
>
>Just called Dohmnall to let him know. It's on now if
>anyone is hovering near the the PC and catches this in
>time.

Thanks to Dohmnall, I was able to catch the last few minutes of it.  I told
my Hubby "that is Mistress Stella on TV".  It sounded funny to hear that
guy call her Estella.  Wasn't the picture of her trees pretty.  I want one
like the one they showed as the program faded out.  I'll bet I should have
started it about 25 years ago, huh?  I can't wait for her class.

You know she is teaching at TCU also.  I get class schedules from them.

Bicé