[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Gulf War Land

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 11 17:55:17 PST 2004

Put me down as a definite maybe.

Terence of the Syke

Alaric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
Daniel of Axemoor has reported that he should have the dimensions of our GW land within the next day or two.  When he lets me know, I will let everyone else know.  He also said that the last weekend available to go and work on the land is the weekend of Feb. 28th.  That rules out our March 6th idea.  I can still go if we can get enough volunteers to muster a work party.  Hopefully we can leave on Friday, drive through the night and get the work done on Saturday.  The more people we have volunteer, the quicker the task will get done.

Lord Alaric Morganygg