[Loch-Ruadh] A Bit Off-Topic: War and Taxes

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Thu Feb 12 12:09:28 PST 2004

Hello, everyone --

Tiggy here.

Just pausing between breaths to let everybody I'm still here.

I know I haven't been around a great deal, but I've been busy working two jobs lately so I can pay for a car, which is a really good thing.

My part-time job is doing taxes for Jackson-Hewitt on Winscott Rd -- in Benbrook proper.  It's a brand new office, so I thought I'd let everybody know about it.

After all, you can come in and get a check early to go to War on.  :)

Only a suggestion.

That, and maybe I'll SEE some of you people -- I miss you all terribly.  I work practically every weekend.

The address is:

963 WINSCOTT RD
BENBROOK, TX 76126
817-249-1425

It's in a strip shopping center, just a couple of store fronts down from a Mrs. Baird's and a convenience store.  (And, the convenience store has a stack of coupons for $20 off at Jackson-Hewitt.)

Gotta run -- hope everybody is well.

I stress, therefore I am --

Tiggy