[Loch-Ruadh] Workday Weather

Joe Pelfrey joe at garnetpromotions.com
Fri Feb 13 13:08:54 PST 2004

Well, the weather people will not commit to one story concerning inclement weather for tomorrow.  So, here is my plan.  If there is poor weather for tomorrow's workday, then we will move to Sunday and start at 11:00am.  I know that this will conflict with the Loch Ruadh archery practice and regret any inconvenience.  I will send an email on Saturday morning around 9:00am giving the go ahead or cancellation.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see many of you this weekend.

William