[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Fabric District Trip and Loch Ruadh shirts

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Feb 14 05:05:23 PST 2004

So glad you found Bobbin!!  We all know our pets are very much part of our family. Stay in and drink lots of hot chocolate.

Dana,
who is drinking coffee laced with chocolate!!

Grainne wrote:
I want to go, but personally, the 21st would suit me better.  It's COLD out there.

My little dog, Bobbin, disappeared this morning before breakfast.  Someone (meter reader?) opened the gate to our back yard.  I walked and drove and walked some more looking for her.  I think I covered about 4 miles on foot.  About 5:00 my prayers were answered when someone called to say they had found her.  I'm still trying to thaw out.

Grainne