[Loch-Ruadh] Weather

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 07:16:42 PST 2004

Well, it's  9 a.m. as I read this because kids were on the computer last night while I watched Sex in the City.  Must be 2 - 3 inches of snow outside, and it's still snowing, here just off I-35 & Alta Mesa.  I agree, it's hot chocolate weather, but will take some Bailey's in mine, thank you very much.  Wanted to take my sweeties to breakfast buffet, but the old man stocked up on eggs, bacon, juice, & etc. last night, so I guess he is more prepared than me.  But then, I never was a boy scout....  Just wish we had a fireplace, 'cuz curling up by the furnace lacks a certain charm.

Glad you found Bobbin, Grainne.  All's well that ends well, but I'm sure you were scared for a while, especially with the weather being cold.

Take care, all, and don't go out unless you have to.

Madelina