[Loch-Ruadh] Happy Valentines Day! .. and stuff

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 11:52:10 PST 2004

We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, stay
in and be warm with loved ones. I may build a fire a
little later. We awoke to about 4 inches of snow on
the ground and kids begging to head out. Now that the
novelty has worn off and all the gloves are icy wet
they have retreated back into the warmth of their
rooms. Maybe I should tell them about the cocoa stash
in the pantry?

Of course being the weirdos we are, Cathal and I are
heading out and going shopping. *grin*  Gulf war
shopping. With a list as long as my arm I think we
will come back pleased and penniless. Hmmm snow.. no
money.. is it Christmas again already?

Grainne I am SO glad someone found Bobbin for you and
called. Pets are our children and I can imagine how
frantic you were feeling. Spoil her a little today.

Baroness Dana, got the gulf war list and will pick up
our part today while out.  Thanks for the reminder!

Enjoy the day everyone!

Kat