[Loch-Ruadh] Officer Email

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Feb 19 08:26:48 PST 2004

Loch Ruadh Officers,

I am getting ready to set up your eamil accounts under lochruadh.org.  If
you want a specific password for your account, please email it to me at
padraig_ruad at irishbard.org.  DO NOT JUST RESPOND TO THIS PUBLIC LIST
MESSAGE.  It won't do much good to have a password that everyone who reads
the list knows.  If you haven't responded by this Sunday (22 February), I
will make up a password for you.  Once I have your mailbox ready, I will
send you the access information.

Dana and Dohmnall, I have your passwords already and will be sending you
the details so you can access your mailboxes.

In Service,
Nunc est bibendum.