[Loch-Ruadh] shoppin

Jesse Townsend jesse at ddsob.com
Fri Feb 20 11:03:48 PST 2004

I ordered the basic service (SBC Yahoo! DSL Standard Plus Package according
to my phone bill) about a month ago, received the Efficient Speedster 5100
modem and filters.  Only problem I saw was in the docs it said to connect
the modem into the DSL connector of the filter which didn't work at all.
Connected the modem straight into the wall and everything was fine.  As for
the software they send, if you run XP you don't need any of it.

I went out and bought a Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL Firewall Router
connected it and have had no problems.

Cuan Ruadh