[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 08:19:13 PST 2004

Submissions for the March-April Issue of the Scarlet Letter are due no later than this coming Saturday, 28 February.  I would prefer to have them before then as I am already starting to put the issue together.

NEEDED:  Officer Missives, event reports, stories, poems, songs, articles, artwork, cartoons, etcetera.

I will accept email submissions - send them to padraig_ruad at irishbard.org or chronicler at lochruadh.org.   Please also copy my deputies, Lady Elizabeth, rbnew5 at netscape.net, and Lady Magdalea, PBW_RN at ev1.net (we're trying to make sure a computer crash doesn't delay an issue).

In Service,