[Loch-Ruadh] Dead Duckie

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 18:05:24 PST 2004

Technically he is still alive. Because the message I
got about his absence was automated they said they
would pull up ALL of his tardies and absences and I am
to call them tomorrow to talk to them.

When I mentioned this to Duckie he got a bit nervous
looking and said he hadnt been going to
football/athletics class because it bored him. We will
see what the attendance office has to say about which
classes he missed and how often.

I can say for certain that he WILL definately be at
Gulf War and will be available for slave labor to you
Baroness Dana. I think it a fitting that we all keep
him very busy at war since he seems to get bored
easily and  tends to wander off from where he is
supposed to be. We wouldnt want him to get lost now
would we?

Kat