[Loch-Ruadh] Comments Wanted

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Fri Feb 27 11:19:02 PST 2004

--

I enjoyed the website.

Love the pictures, but would like to know who some of these people are -- captions might be helpful.

Also, what kingom is this barony in?  Where are they located mundanely?  Maybe making that information readily available and prominantly placed on the opening page might be helpful as well.

Other than that, it is a very navigatable and pretty website.  I did enjoy it.

-- Tiggy