[Loch-Ruadh] Good News and Bad News

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sat Feb 28 15:18:04 PST 2004

Congratulations.

Domhnall
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
  To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 5:05 PM
  Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Good News and Bad News

  The good news:  Amber and I are grandparents!  Our daughter Lorraine and her husband Stacy were blessed this morning with Joshua Darrin Bullock, 9 lbs 1 oz, at 10:12am.  Mother and baby are doing fine, and Father is bearing up, if a little overwhelmed about being a daddy.

  The bad news:  Lorraine went into labor last night while we were at dinner celebrating our son's birthday, so we have been at the hospital since about 10pm with no sleep.  As I am about to return to the hospital after having fed and watered our pets, I will not make it to bardic tonight.  My apologies.