[Loch-Ruadh] Good news and bad singing... i mean bad news

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 22:18:34 PST 2004

Congrats on the grandson Padraig! May your life be
filled with many many joyous moments.. and well, the
beauty of being a grandparent is, when the moments
aren't so joyous you can hand them back and head home.

We managed to "sing" our way through bardic tonight
without you but I can tell you, you were definately
missed. *chuckle*  It was fun and at times, hilarious.

Congrats again to the new parents and grandparents!

Kat, Cathal (who really did start "it", and neener
neener neener, had to get the bard book 'cuz the
Baroness said so), Duckie, Robert and Melodie