[Loch-Ruadh] What Jesus Would DO!

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Sun Feb 29 08:18:29 PST 2004

While I am not the person who posted the original to the list.

I am also out of a job and have been since 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.
Sometimes it is very difficult to talk to the companies in question, since
they dont seem to respond to resume's.  I have even gone so far as to apply to
fast food places and to a day old bread store,  however I feel that part of my
problem stems from the fact that I am 65 years young.

I also dont agree that the govn. should continue indefinately with
unemployment benefits.   The bible says,     the lord helps those who help themselves.

I have appros 40 years in bookeeping,   cashiering, and all office functions.

Innes