[Loch-Ruadh] could be a true story

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 29 18:46:19 PST 2004

But Julie!!!  You like my Long Island Iced Teas...if it wasn't for the
Gin...oh yeah..and Vodka, Rum and Triple Sec....where would Teas be??!?!?!
And we won't even go into Warlord last year :)  I'm trying to protect the
no-so-innocent...including myself!!!  I miss you folks.  Hate to miss Gulf
War but work has me scheduled into April.  I'm gonna miss Populace meeting
this week since I'm in Little Rock but hope to see all at Officer's meeting.
  I can't believe all these places I've been in the last few weeks (St.
Louis, Chicago, Little Rock) don't know what Tullamore Dew is!!!  Gonna have
to initiate them :)

Luv you all,

Laird Sean "The Travelin Man"