[Loch-Ruadh] Sat. Feb. 7th

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 12:17:23 PST 2004

I had a heavy pry bar in my hand and a pitchfork started to fall.  I held on
to the prybar and swung my elbow out to stop the pitchfork, so I really
twisted the muscles in my right forearm.  I have it in a sling, so I hope
that a few days of rest will mend it.  If it had fallen on my head, nothing
would have been hurt!

Julie
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!