[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

K N vigulf at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 12:29:27 PST 2004

as my work scheduale permits i will be in atendance
                      look foward to it

                     LD VIGULF BROKENAXE
                   ELDER COUNCILMAN
                     HOUSE BROKENAXE
                IN SERVITDE OF HUMILITY
Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles,

It's that time, again! We WILL be having bardic here, tomorrow night.
Bring your favorite bardic stuff, your favorite beverage, food to share and
a chair.

Weather permitting, we will have a nice fire outside, but if it is too cold
we will remain indoors. Bring a warm cloak, just in case.

Address: 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, TX Phone: 817-492-9246

Directions: Take your best route to E Loop 820. Exit Craig St (just South
of Meadowbrook) and go East, 5 or 6 blocks, to Hunter. Go North on Hunter
to the end of the block, which is Beaty. The house is to the right of the
"T" intersection. We will have a banner and lantern on the porch. If you
get lost, call and we will direct you here. NOTE: There is sewer line
construction going on and the intersection of Craig/Handley is a mess.
Drive slowly!

We look forward to seeing you here after a too long break!

In Service to the Dream,

Ld Tarkus and Ly Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!