[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Fabric District Trip and Loch Ruadh shirts

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 14 05:12:35 PST 2004

Thanks to a hungry cat I was woke up about 5 am,It is a blanket of snow every where.
I steped out on the porch and snaped pics of it,Is this Christmas weater or what.
I getting some of that choclate also,burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Good Morning

mama mac <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:
So glad you found Bobbin!!  We all know our pets are very much part of our family. Stay in and drink lots of hot chocolate.

Dana,
who is drinking coffee laced with chocolate!!

Grainne wrote:
I want to go, but personally, the 21st would suit me better.  It's COLD out there.

My little dog, Bobbin, disappeared this morning before breakfast.  Someone (meter reader?) opened the gate to our back yard.  I walked and drove and walked some more looking for her.  I think I covered about 4 miles on foot.  About 5:00 my prayers were answered when someone called to say they had found her.  I'm still trying to thaw out.

Grainne

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations ,
And you are not here to live up to mine.
I am here to do my thing ,
             And you to do yours.
But if by chance that we should meet,
 Than it is beautiful.