[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Fabric District Trip and Loch Ruadh shirts

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Sat Feb 14 11:11:10 PST 2004

Glad Bobbin was found safe and sound. Hope you've thawed by now.
The snow started here sometime after 2:30 and before 4:00 am when I woke up
. We were up for a couple of hours, then took a nap from 5:45 - 8:30.
Got up and went to breakfast, then took the Grandbaby to the park to play in
the snow.
I would send a picture if the list wouldn't strip it.
Enjoy the beauty, it's not lasting long.

Catrin