[Loch-Ruadh] archery practice

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:14:35 PST 2004

Since Archery practice had to be called on account of melting snow, and mud
I have rescheduled it for this Sunday at 12:30 pm at Dutch Branch Park in
Benbrook.

Take 377 S. from I 20 in Benbrook to Stevens Drive and turn left into the
Park (You will see the Big Park sign at the turn) just after you turn into
the park there is another road that turns to the left, it is just called
Park Road but it is the first left turn. Follow the road until you see the
SCA sign on the right and turn in there and you will see me across the field
on your left.

I plan to be there by 11:15 or 11:30, depending on how long I stay at
fighter practice.

Normally practices will be held on the 1st and 3rd Sunday each month, but I
anticipate several make up dates this spring due to rain. Any cancellations
or rescheduled practices will be posted as soon as it is feasible.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape