[Loch-Ruadh] OT - homework help - mythology

ykt ktykt grainne_s at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 11:19:25 PST 2004

Leda WAS the mother of Castor, Pollux, Helen and Clytemnestra.  She was
wife to King Tyndareus of Sparta and was seduced by Zeus in the form of a
swan.

	Grainne

question:  What (if any) is the Roman equivalent of Leda (of swan fame)?
I've found out she is the mother of Helen, Castor, and Pollox, but other
than that, I've run in circles.