[Loch-Ruadh] shoppin

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 09:04:16 PST 2004

I have DSL with SBC also and I like it very well.
Constance

Patrick Bixler <pbwidget68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
What kind of service are you looking for, dial-up or
broadband?

I am using SBC's Yahoo DSL and have had very little
problems with it. I do know that they have a new
setup that may cause some issues if you want to
provide your own firewall/router device.

If it is Dial-up access you seek (cringes at the
thought), then the only suggestion I have is to see
what your phone company, SBC or whoever, provides.
That way you can bundle your ISP and phone bill
togther.

Eirikr

--- Prohero
wrote:
> I am needing to find a new ISP for my internet
> access.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Dunstan

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations ,
  And you are not in this world  to live up to mine.
I am here to do my thing ,
  And you to do yours.
But if by chance that we should meet,
  Than it is beautiful.