[Loch-Ruadh] shoppin

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Fri Feb 20 14:46:35 PST 2004

Hola!

Phelippe and I had SBC's dial up and we were hardly satidified with their
service. For a 56K dialup, we were luck to get a 28.8kps connection. Most of
the time we got a 18.6 to 21.0 kpbs connection. Also, watch your billing
like a hawk.  Since we dropped them, our bill went down by $40 a month. I
went back and looked at our old records...they were billing us twice in 1
month! (we never looked at our old bills before...they are so confusing!)

We have been with Netzero's high-speed dialup for about 2 months now and we
are very satisfied with their service....the onlt downside, you need to
manually turn on your firewall that has been biult in to Windows.

Netzero is much cheaper than SBC, too. SBC was charging us close to $30 a
month for sialup and we are currently payoing $20 for Netzero. You don't
need a credit card either. You can either send them a check each month or
have them do an automatic withdraw from your checking each month for and
extra $1.50 each month.

Maria