[Loch-Ruadh] shoppin

MacDaddy Raver at ev1.net
Sat Feb 21 13:24:09 PST 2004

EV1 does very active spam reduction, in fact, what spam gets thru is clearly
labeled spam, an can be be blocked at the server by adjusting your spam
filters on the web site, there are also no ads <accept from the EV! about
once a month offering free tickets to an astros game or something of that
nature, they are based in houston> they also send out very useful
information when a new virus hits the scene to help to protect your computer
 i get about 1 to 3 spam messages a day all clearly labeled as such, these
messages are the "legal spam" which has real return addresses an such, the
genic "enlarge your member" and "have bigger breasts" crap only show up in
my bulk mail hotmail account