[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:59:22 PST 2004

We finally have a place for archery practice. It’s taken a long time, but as
soon as our insurance certificate comes through we can begin practicing at
our new site, it takes about 30 days to get the certificate, so we will
begin practice in February. I know that sounds like a bad time to begin
outdoor activities, but with the way the weather has been this year, who
knows?  Monday night is Scribes and Illuminators at Alaric and Fiona’s house
and I would like to call a short meeting to make a few decisions about times
and dates, and anything else you might want to talk about. Any one
interested, even if you don’t shoot, come on out and join us. If you’re
interested in archery but can’t make the meeting send me an e-mail so I can
get an Idea of how many people we might be able to expect at practices.
After the meeting I will post the ideas that come from it, so if anyone has
a problem you can bring it up on line, just remember you can talk louder at
the meeting than you can on line.

I hope to see a good crowd.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape