[Loch-Ruadh] Coronation Feast

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 08:34:11 PST 2004

I've just found out that Magdalea will not be able to attend Coronation, so I will bring the veggie tray and cranberry sauce that she had signed up for.

Amber finds Coronation boring, so it will be just me.

Padraig

Alaric and Fiona <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
Unto the populace of Loch Ruadh

Greetings

There are some going to Coronation that are not partaking of the feast, instead we are bringing our own food in a Potluck.  Any member of the Canton who is going to Coronation AND does not want to paretake of the feast AND woudl like to sit with and join in the potluck please feel free to do so,

Here is the latest list of the food being brought:

Gwen  - turkey and chocolates
Alaric and Fiona - stuffing and snickerdoodles
Domhnall - salad/dressing and french bread
Cat - (Steve, what did you say she was bringing?)
Polydore - bread, cheeses and maybe a roasted beast.
Magdalea - veggie tray, cranberry sauce
Caitrin - Shoe Peg Corn salad and crackers.

If you are joining us at Coronation please add to the list and post it back to the Loch Ruadh list so we have an idea of 1.  what is being brought and 2. how many places we need to save.

Also, Fiona and I are bringing our Loch Ruadh Feast gear the glass plates with the Loch Ruadh device on them.

Alaric