[Loch-Ruadh] Coronation Pot Luck Feast

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Jan 9 08:39:57 PST 2004

Due to work Magdalea will be unable to attend Coronation. She asked me to please remove her name and contributions to the pot luck feast.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

  Elizabeth wrote:

  I have added myself to the bottom of the list...

  steverourke at charter.net wrote:

    Below is a list of who is bring what to the potluck. If you are wishing to participate, please indicate what you are planning on bringing, and how many people are with you so everyone has an idea of how much to bring.

    Domhnall

    Gwen - turkey and chocolates
    Alaric and Fiona - stuffing and snickerdoodles
    Domhnall - salad/dressing and french bread---Coming by myself
    Cat - Pasta Salad and Frozen Fruit
    Polydore - bread, cheeses or Beef Roast???????????
    Magdalea - veggie tray, cranberry sauce
    Catrin - Shoe Peg Corn salad and crackers
      Elizabeth - Summer sausage and olives